SEARCH HOMES

Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOWE'S 10% OFF-MY PARTNERSHIP WITH LOWE'S



YOU CAN SAVE 10% EVERY TIME YOU SHOP AT LOWE'S

JUST EMAIL ME! I WILL EMAIL BACK WITH 10% COUPON! IT IS THAT EASY & FREE

As a member of the National Association of Realtors, my membership can get clients, friends & family discounts and coupons at Lowes. In fact, not too long ago, I signed a client up for the Lowes 10% discount coupon. He had a refrigerator go bad at his condo at Will o' the Wisp. Sure enough, he got the coupon in the mail, went to Lowes and saved $140 on his new fridge. In exchange, Lowes sends you direct mail from time to time with other coupons for things like new carpet, kitchen items, lawn & garden, etc. You can use the coupon anytime, but you would be much further ahead to use it on a major purchase, as it's a one time 10% off.

Email me your name, address & phone number, and I can sign you up. It's FREE. Really. And it works :)

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING, SELLING, RENTING, PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

I AM NEVER BUSY FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

No comments: